We hope you can find all you need within PortWiki, the paragraph below descibes what PortWiki is about and how it can help you in your WAN and LAN adventures.
PortWiki provides network administrators, advanced networking users and gamers with a unified and detailed resource of many dimensions. It provides an index of which ports are used in internet Applications and Games, port forwarding tutorials on how you can configure your router, and finally a rich database of all 65534 TCP and UDP Ports and their functions.
See the Main Page for a more in-depth introduction.
28 April 2008
- I have started to develop the server guide section. It isn't visible at this point in time, however hopefully we can have the first guide up soon. In the meantime, think of handy game servers and application servers where guides would be helpful.
17 Feburary 2008
- 100! 100! - PortWiki has reached 100 game articles! Special thanks to ShadowLiveNetworks for over 80 entries.
- The next goal is 100 application articles which would be another milestone.
- Also don't forget about firewall articles and router articles.
27 January 2008
- WAN Tray has graced the sidebar, it is the programs first public release.
- Development may also be halted over the next day or so as I am going away over the long weekend. Tread lightly around edit pages and play safe ;)
- It will not be long until we have reached 100 game articles on PortWiki. Keep up the good work!
26 January 2008
- Editing has been streamlined by allowing users to choose a template if directly editing a new page.
- This is still in development, works OK so far, just working on documentation during previews.
- After the initial create article setup I will get to work on documentation appear on an article edit that already exists.
15 January 2008
- The URL http://www.portwiki.net is now PortWiki's :)
- Port Pinger has been implemented into the TCP template.
Check out http://www.shadowsplace.5gigs.com/category/web/port-wiki/ for the latest details on PortWiki development as it will most likely be updated prior to the above section.